Christus Vincit! Christus Regnat! Christus Imperat! Index du Forum

Christus Vincit! Christus Regnat! Christus Imperat!
Forum Catholique de la Résistance à la néo-FSSPX et à la Rome moderniste

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Notes on Fr. Pfluger's Conference in Canada

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Christus Vincit! Christus Regnat! Christus Imperat! Index du Forum -> La Résistance -> Tout ce qui concerne la crise dans l'Église et dans la FSSPX
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
obscurus

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Mai - 21:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Notes on Fr. Pfluger's Conference in Canada Répondre en citant

I know this is not in French but I thought it worthwhile to post here:

From the mailbag:

Dear Matthew,

Fr. Pfluger recently came to my [SSPX] chapel. He certainly seemed to be pushing for an agreement and gauging the faithful's reaction.

I plan to write him an email since I find that I can't think so quickly on the spot.

Here are my incomplete notes:

- After 45-50 years we are living in uncertain times within the SSPX
- Per Fr. Couture, there doesn't seem to be much activity or zeal in Canada; where is the work of conversions?; where are the new parishioners?
- Does the SSPX have a mission for the Church?
- Do we simply survive? Implication is that the SSPX cannot simply build a citadel
- What was the plan of the Archbishop?

Criticism of Bishop Williamson:
(1) +Williamson believes we can do nothing; all hope is lost
(2) We must simply wait for the chastisement; implied is the criticism that Bishop Williamson's attitude fosters a paralysis and is a despairing attitude

- Fr. Pfluger is personally frustrated at what he sees as a lack of zeal

Used the analogy of St. Peter's Confession to the present situation (that's how I saw it at least)
- We must have trust: "Gates of Hell shall not prevail"
- St. Peter had a wrong view of the Messiah initially
- Do we have a completely human view of the SSPX-Rome drama? (Fr. Pfluger would often say that we must have a supernatural view of things)
- We often think that God has to fix the problems within the Church immediately; are we not forcing God's Will and not trusting in His Providence?; Fr. Pfluger thinks that today's surprising way that Pope Francis views the SSPX could be a way of God talking to us; perhaps we (the SSPX) have been too proud (he said that later on in the conference, I am just trying to get everything he said).
- In the Road to Emmaus we see that the disciples still had a wrong view of Our Lord's mission

- Fr. Pfluger kept on saying that it is not our problem to figure out the SSPX-Rome drama; that is a problem for the Superior General; our issue should be to pray and to fulfill our duty of state; we therefore should not worry about the future

- At one point Fr. Pfluger said "we lost a big chance..." (I am not sure why he said that)
- Our Lord is giving us advice today:
(1) We must not depart too quickly
(2) We must wait and prepare and must be guided by the Holy Ghost

The Purpose of the SSPX (per the statutes):
(1) the preservation of the Priesthood
(2) Not to overcome the Crisis

Fr. Pfluger said that he thinks that to a degree the SSPX has lost its concern for priests (I wasn't sure what he was getting at here)

- The Faith has to penetrate our lives; we are the light of the world
- A French priest asked Archbishop Lefebvre shortly before he died what words of encouragement can he give the faithful and +ABL said in December 1990 that we must have a lively faith and missionary spirit

- Fr. Pfluger asked why aren't the youth fervent; why are they so similar to their pagan neighbours
- It is time to rediscover the first spirit of Tradition (in the 70s)
- Fr. Pfluger mentioned without naming, Fr. Roy's sermon of a couple of weeks ago. Fr. Pfluger stated that a young priest (Fr. Roy) said that we must hate our enemies and how this is wrong; we must love our enemies.
- We can't wait for the Pope to convert.....we'll be waiting a long time then!
- Fr. Pfluger said often that we are in a new situation

- We must pray more, study catechism and study the liturgy

- The Resistance = practical sedevacantism
- Priests cannot work independently; Resistance has a protestant mentality

He stated that Bishop Williamson has always had a protestant spirit, that he never really accepted Bishop Fellay's authority and even to a degree Fr. Schmidberger's

- The Resistance has an independent spirit and then makes it a theological problem; what are they really resisting; how can an organization allow people to dissent so openly
- Fr. Pfluger said partly in jest that the Resistance already has 3 bishops and may soon have more bishops than priests; in Brazil they have a bishop for what 100 faithful?; sees that in the Resistance there is already much bickering (implied is the following): Fr. Pfeiffer attacks Bishop Williamson; Fr. Pfeiffer attacks Fr. Zendejas; implied criticism is that this can't be of God because of all the divisions; it is protestant

- He stated that if a priest were to be asked to say the New Mass then we would have a duty to Resist but what these priests are doing is resisting lawful authority; they are not being asked to go against faith or morals; he emphasized this many times about saying the New Mass; that would be an order to disobey

http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php/Fr-Pfluger-pushing-agreement-seeing-ho…

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Mai - 21:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Paulus
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Juin - 08:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Notes on Fr. Pfluger's Conference in Canada Répondre en citant

Au moins, pour ce qui est des mésententes dans la néo-Fsspx, l'abbé Pfluger pourrait faire le ménage dans "sa propre maison".  Mgr Williamson a dit dès le départ qu'il ne voulait pas dresser des "chats". 

Ce n'est pas parce que tous les prêtres, dans la fsspx sont couchés devant leur caporal, qu'on peut dire qu'ils vivent charitablement ensemble. Des problèmes, il y en a dans toute société.

Et si les prêtres de la néo-fsspx avaient un peu plus de zèle et de force de caractère, ils auraient mis l'équipe de traites de Menzingen dehors. 

Mais la résistance de l'intérieur ressemble beaucoup plus à de la collaboration.

Et probablement que l'abbé Pfluger voudrait bien la mitre comme l'abbé Aulagnier et bien d'autres prêtres...

Et si les fidèles de la Fsspx sont aussi tièdes, on est en droit de se demander si l'influence de leurs pasteur y serait pour quelque chose.

L'abbé Pfluger enfonce des portes ouvertes, pour faire diversion et le sujet primordial est bien la Foi et la Doctrine et ses pleurnicheries de traître sont stériles.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Notes on Fr. Pfluger's Conference in Canada

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Christus Vincit! Christus Regnat! Christus Imperat! Index du Forum -> La Résistance -> Tout ce qui concerne la crise dans l'Église et dans la FSSPX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation